Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed, please provide Nuventive’s copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Nuventive’s designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached by:
Mail: Nuventive, LLC (attn: DMCA Agent) – 9800 B McKnight Road, Suite 255, Pittsburgh PA 15237
For additional information regarding this procedure, please reference the following federal statute: 17 USC 512.