Nuventive Users Conference
The 2017 Nuventive Users Conference
Improvement In Action
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown
Join users from around the world at Nuventive’s Annual Users Conference.
- Gain knowledge and understanding from thought leaders in higher education
- Build professional relationships with peers
- Attend targeted workshops that address your needs
- Share best practices with fellow institutions
- Spend time in the Learning Lab with Nuventive and our Partners
- Learn what’s happening at Nuventive, and meet key members of our staff
Key Conference Information
- Preliminary Agenda–customer presentations will be added after Call for Proposals ends
- Call for proposals – open until March 6, 2017
- Keynote speakers
- Hotel & Travel
- Meals and refreshments
Pre-Conference Workshops include a Refreshment break from2:30 PM – 3:00 PM on Sunday June 11th
Conference registration includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshments on Monday, June 12th and Tuesday, June 13th. Dinners are on your own.
Note: Attendees staying at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, willing to get up bright and early, may also take advantage of their made-to-order complimentary hot breakfast. Join us for their complimentary evening reception too.