Hotel & Travel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown
535 Smithfield Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222
Telephone: (412) 338-2200
Book your hotel room through Tuesday, May 23, 2017 to receive the conference rate of $169 a night.
Reservations may be made online or by calling 1-412-338-2200 using the Group Name: Nuventive User’s Conference or Group Code: NUV.
Most major airlines fly into Pittsburgh International Airport. More information can be found at www.flypittsburgh.com.
Transportation from the Airport
- Super Shuttle 10% off airport shared-ride with Code: PIT10 (Offer expires 12/30/17, valid for rides to/from Pittsburgh International Airport). Check airline magazines for other discount codes.
- Taxi Services
- Uber The airport bus stop is near baggage claim, Lower Level Door Door #4
- Lyft The airport bus stop is near baggage claim, Lower Level Door Door #4
- 28X “Airport Flyer” Bus Schedule The airport bus stop is near baggage claim, Lower Level Door #6. The downtown bus stop (drop off) is at Liberty Ave at Wood Street. Pick up the 28X to go to back to the airport at Seventh Avenue at Smithfield Street. Note: the “Airport Flyer” travels much of its route to and from downtown on a dedicated busway avoiding freeway traffic.
The Pittsburgh Megabus stop is at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center approximately 5 blocks from the Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown.
- Valet Parking is available at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown.
- Self-Parking is available at the Mellon Square Garage. 4-24 hours = $18.00. 412-560-7217 or 7218.
- Map of parking garages in downtown Pittsburgh.
- Visit Pittsburgh
- Three Rivers Arts Festival
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust (Pittsburgh Arts)
- The Andy Warhol Museum
- Fort Pitt Museum
- Heinz History Center
- Carnegie Science Center
- National Aviary (birds)
- Children’s Museum
- ToonSeum (Cartoon Museum)
- The Gateway Clipper (riverboat tours)
- Just Ducky Tours
- Pittsburgh Pirates (baseball)
Register for the 2017 Nuventive Users Conference REGISTER NOW