Nuventive Accreditation Support Solutions
Document your evidence of achievement and continuous improvement
Compliance with accreditation requirements and other external standards are critical activities that must be done right. They are also incredibly time-consuming and tedious without the right tools and support. Your institution must demonstrate evidence not only that you are meeting applicable external standards but also that your stakeholders are using data to plan and to drive continuous improvement.
Managing accreditation requires collaboration and information sharing among faculty and staff – within departments, across campus, and even across a system. And at the same time that the scope and complexity of the standards increase, internal resources are decreasing at many higher education institutions.
Nuventive compliance solutions reduce both the costs and risks of compliance by fostering continuous performance improvement and creating a consistent, repeatable way to present evidence.
The Nuventive approach:
- Captures evidence of improvement on an ongoing basis, not just when reports are due
- Connects analysis with action, so that you can prove that your institution uses its data to drive continuous improvement
- Reaches campus- and system-wide
- Helps you present this evidence in combination with other critical documentation in a structured reporting format
Nuventive accreditation support solutions
- TracDat® is a flexible software system for aligning planning initiatives, reviewing outcomes, and organizing action to improve performance
- PlanningPointTM offers all of the capabilities of TracDat integrated with Microsoft® SharePoint®2013 or Office 365
- Insight organizes the presentation of learning outcomes, evidence of continuous improvement, and other documentation on how your institution is meeting its external standards, in a web-based interface
- TracDat Implementation Services help you meet the data collection requirements of your accrediting bodies or compliance standards